NO EDUCATIVE PROCESS IS EVER THE END , IT IS ALWAYS THE BEGINNING OF MORE EDUCATION,MORE LEARNING AND MORE LIVING

Monday, March 19, 2012

TRYST WITH DESTINY





My rendezvous with my dream college IIM Ahmedabad was no less than a tryst with destiny. Walking through the serene campus I was struck with awe when I saw the legendary Louis I. Kahn plaza. The intellectually invigorating environment in the Vikram Sarabhai Library makes you feel like heaven. The dorm culture makes you feel at home.  The kind of treatment you get at the campus is awesome and dinner with some of the best faculties in the world discussing various issues pertaining Indian society is stupefying and if you take a stroll of the campus accompanying the faculty , what more can you ask for.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment